Each year, the Chamber recognizes local businesses for their leadership and community achievements. The Community Business Leader award is given to a company for its support of the Chamber and its positive social impact on the community.
“We are honored to receive this year’s award,” said Mark Silverman, president and CEO of Mark’s Moving & Storage. “Supporting the community is an integral part of our business and we are always looking for opportunities to give back.”
The Chamber recognized Mark’s Moving & Storage on May 16 at its annual meeting in Hudson, Mass.
Mark’s Moving & Storage is a frequent supporter of local charities and non-profit organizations. Most recently, the company:
- Donated services to benefit the United Way of Tri-County.
- Provided transportation for the Needham Harvest Fair.
- Committed to free moving and storage services for the Jewish Family & Children’s Service.
- Supported Project Graduation in Westborough.
- Helped move Mother’s Day baskets for women in need.
- Donated services to Cradles to Crayons.
- Sponsored a fundraiser for cancer patients.
- Partnered with Needham Youth and Family Services for “Make a Statement Day.”
About Mark’s Moving & Storage: Mark’s Moving & Storage has been helping people move since 1979. The company operates more than 90,000 square feet of storage space and more than 25 trucks and trailers. With the simple philosophy that customers must be made 100 percent satisfied, Mark’s Moving & Storage provides a wide range of services including local and long-distance moving, long and short-term storage and commercial relocation. Learn more at www.marksmoving.com.