http://www.tangotec.com/?sitere=forex-binario-demo&ce4=bd Need additional info? Review our Residential Moving Tips, read our complete Mark’s Moving & Storage Guide, or contact us directly. Please let us know how we can help with your next project.
3 to 4 Weeks Prior to Move
- Discard or sell anything you don’t really need. Let us know if you need trash disposal services.
- Make arrangements to obtain packing cartons for those items you desire to pack personally.
- Notify the post office and complete a Change of Address card. You can also visit www.usps.com.
- Prepare and send list of address change notices.
- Arrange for transfer of all medical and dental records.
- Check auto licensing requirements for new destination.
2 Weeks Prior to Move
- Have all medical prescriptions refilled and check if they are refillable at new destination.
- Arrange to disconnect utility services.
- Make arrangements to have special appliances serviced for move.
1 Week Prior to Move
- Dispose of all flammables or explosives.
- Pack suitcases. Include all items you will need until your shipment arrives.
- Select games and books to occupy children while traveling.
- Arrange for a babysitter and kennel for moving day so you can devote personal attention to the move without interruption.
The Day Prior to Move
- Finish packing personal belongings.
- Empty and defrost your refrigerator and freezer. Let them air out for at least 24 hours. Also, clean out your stove.
- Plan simple meals for moving day. Pack a cooler and snacks.
- Get a good night’s rest.
- Be available to answer movers’ inquiries and be prepared to give directions if you have not already done so.
- Accompany Mark’s Moving & Storage representative while he or she prepares the inventory list of items to be moved for your signature.
- Make a last-minute check of your appliances to see that they have been disconnected.
- Sign bill of lading and make sure it shows desired valuation, correct delivery addresses as well as your contact information en route. Save copies of shipping documents.
- Strip your beds but leave contour sheets on your mattresses.
- Before leaving, check each room and closet. Make sure windows are closed. Shut down gas pilot lights.
- Turn off all electrical lights. Lock doors.
- Be present during unloading, ready to direct placement of your furniture.
- Settle in and enjoy your new home!
http://havanatranquility.com/daeso/1559 go here About Mark’s Moving & Storage: Mark’s Moving & Storage has been helping people move since 1979. The company operates more than 150,000 square feet of storage space and more than 25 trucks and trailers. With the simple philosophy that customers must be made 100 percent satisfied, Mark’s Moving & Storage provides a wide range of services including local and long-distance moving, long and short-term storage and commercial relocation. Learn more at www.marksmoving.com.